Sunday, August 2, 2015

Two weeks from today...

we will be on our way toward Japan. Our flight doesn't leave until 1 a.m. Monday, Aug. 17, but we'll get on the train the afternoon of Sunday, Aug. 16 for Los Angeles.

I have a mix of emotions, though now my apprehensive has dulled to nervous butterflies, with tons of excitement. I can hardly believe that in two weeks' time we will be on our way toward Japan.
My final weeks have been working as a program for an exchange program, which renders me busy all the time, even if I'm just there as a body I'm not at home. This weekend I was slated to go to San Francisco, but since only 21 of 72 students went, I got to stay home and get some things done at home.I did get enough done this weekend that the heavy weight on my shoulders has been lifted.

What's left:

  • Sell the Mazda
  • Sell the Saturn
  • Sell my desktop computer
  • Sell my laptop
  • PACK (though I've gotten a good head start)
  • Wrap up various work-related tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment